via hayley_roll on Instragram

Fun News Friday: Fiona the hippo pulls off photobomb; Man recreates 'Up'

It’s finally starting to feel like fall this week. Midterms are mostly over at this point, and the Athens Halloween Block Party is this weekend. Here is some more fun news to finish your week: 

Fiona the hippo photobombed an engagement photo 

Everyone wants a picture with Fiona, the social media-famous hippo at the Cincinnati Zoo. But for this couple, it may have been perfect timing. 

Hayley Roll and Nick Kelble were waiting to see Fiona when Roll turned around to ask someone to take a photo of her and Kreble with the celebrity, according to USA Today. Here’s how the photo turned out: 

“We’re so happy Fiona could be there on our special day. Here’s to many more years of going to zoos with you," Roll said.

3-year-old hosted a Target party

Three-year-old Charlie loves Target like the rest of us. She loves going to the store, and when her mom asked her what she wanted the theme of her birthday party this year, Charlie said Target. 

The results were great.

Man recreates Up and does a great job 

British adventurer and founder of 'The Adventurists' Tom Morgan flew 15.5 miles across South Africa, Mashable reported Wednesday. He was strapped to 100 helium balloons.

It took two days to inflate all the balloons, and Morgan told BBC that he had to pick the right moment, Mashable said.

"The problem was finding a good weather window and it was difficult to protect the balloons as they kept bursting," Morgan said.

@maddiecapron

mc055914@ohio.edu