Live Notebook: Ohio vs. Miami

PREGAME

The Bobcats (5-1, 2-1) take on the Miami RedHawks (0-7, 0-3) today in the Battle of the Bricks rivalry game at 2 p.m. This game marks the 90th all-time meeting with Miami. The Bobcats enter the contest on the heels of a 56-28 win at Eastern Michigan. The RedHawks are seeking their first win of the season after falling to 24-17 loss versus Akron last week.

FIRST QUARTER

Ohio redshirt senior running back Beau Blankenship with a 53 yard run for his longest run of the season. Ohio threatening to score early.

* Bobcats redshirt senior quarterback Tyler Tettleton finds redshirt senior wide receiver Donte Foster for a two-yard touchdown to take an early 7-0 lead.

*Tettleton finds Foster for a 33-yard touchdown as the Bobcats take a 14-0 lead with 6:12 remaining in the first quarter.

* Miami sophomore kicker Kaleb Patterson converts on a 45-yard field goal to cut the Bobcats lead to 14-3.

At the end of the first quarter, Ohio leads Miami 14-3.

SECOND QUARTER

* Redhawks senior tight end Dustin White scores on a 22-yard touchdown pass from Miami redshirt senior quarterback Austin Boucher. Ohio now leads 14-10.

Bobcats redshirt senior cornerback Travis Carrie intercepts Boucher as Ohio takes over on Miami's 31-yard line.

*Tettleton find Foster for his third touchdown of the contest as Ohio leads Miami 20-10 with 3:26 left in the second half.

*Redshirt sophomore kicker Josiah Yazdani converts a 24-yard field goal as the Bobcats now lead 24-10 with 18 seconds remmaining in the second quarter.

At the end of the second quarter, Ohio leads 24-10.

THIRD QUARTER

Yazdani converts a 33-yard field goal as the Bobcats pad their lead to 27-10.

FOURTH QUARTER

*Ohio redshirt senior running back Ryan Boykin with a 7-yard touchdown run. Ohio now leads 34-10 with 13:06 remaining in the contest.

*Miami redshirt sophomore quarterback Drew Kummer with a three-yard touchdown run. Ohio now leads 34-16.

* Vick with a seven-yard rushing touchdown as Ohio now leads 41-16.